Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Wonderful

Okay so the swatches I promissed ^__^

First off is the eyeshadows.

Triple eyeshadow: Sahara/Suede/Chocolate. Singels l/r Skin tight & Black.




The blushes

The super cute box is Benefits blush in Georgia, l/r NYX Pinky &NYX Desert rose.

Lippies!
I start with the lipglosses! From left to right.

Sorbet, Peach & real nude

Lipsticks, left to right.



Strawberry milk, Georgia & Fig



Darling & Margarita

I just have to say that I really regret buying 5 lipsticks, I really like the colour but the taste is so horrible!! It tastes like some cleaning product! HUGE minus!

If you didnt know how my lips looked before, you now know ^__^ Sorry bad humor, im tired ;O

Falsies

On the top NYX 123, 102 & 125 . The lashes at the bottom has glitter on them... I didnt know that when I bough them, haha I guess I have to use them sometime when I go out :) As you may see Ive used the lashes at the top , pic at the end of the post ^^

Urban Decay - Primer potion

Lastly, Two eyeshadow pencils ^^

You can see which ones it is yourself ;)

I used the 123 lashes yesterday when I went out with some friends!
Lisa & me and in the back Koffe that you can barly see ;)

As you can see they are huge!! When I put them on I was about to cut them xD but I changed my mind, and then I got some nice compliments about them ^^

Time for a powernap before I work the night shift!! Wish me good luck :D

<3Cassie

5 comments:

beautydiva said...

preety colors, looks sooo good on you :)

Ess said...

Hi cass. Pleeeease wear a pink eyeshadow look and take pictures and post them on here. I can't picture you with pink eyeshadow because I've never seen it on you before so now I'm real curious!!

K A T H L E E N said...

love the eyeshadows, great for everyday

beautydiva said...

hi, kindly check my blog for your blog award. congrats and thanks

Jumelle Makeup Artistry said...

NYX is a good brand. The lippies look good on you.