Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The View

I tried to put on some different make up than I use to today, while I should learn how to make a neautral one for my new job.. Typicle me :D I can't do anything else than smile how typicle it is!

Really couldnt take any good pics because I kinda failed X__x höhö! But I'll post some anyway ^__*hihi


Since I have brown eyes I think green eyeshadows really look good together with them! :D

What's your favorite colour to apply? What gives it that little extra for you?

I wonder if I can wear maybe a little less dramatic false lashes to work? :S OH btw bought two new pairs today!! I was so happy they had the ones I like where I live! :D One pair like the ones I wear in the pictures and now I have to take pics of the other pair to post here xD

These ones:
Depend No 2



What do you think? Looking good?

Can't wait to try them out! :D

<3 Cassandra

2 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

AWW! You have such pretty eyes. I like how your eyelashes curls! What mascara did you use?

Cassandra said...

Thank you so much!!<3

I use L'oréal Extra-volum collagene and I really like it :D

<3Cassie