Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Monkey Magic

So I decided to take the bus home because I wanted to sleep in my bed these last days before I start my new job my boss called me and asked if I could come tuesday 9:30 and start to practice! I got so happy and decided I wanted to slllleeeppp now before I start O_o" eheh

So today I bought two lipsticks I feelt I "needed" ^__*



They are from NIVEA and in the colours Lychee 15 & Peach 16

I like them so far, they dont dry out my lips and before when I was wearing the peach one it stayed on for several hours until I was taking these pics! I love them both very beautiful colours!

Then I just bought some make up remover wipes and Silica pills to make my hair, nails and skin better! I hope they work Ô__Ô

I also found the cutest tweezer to have with me in my makeup bag (cuz the one I have is GIANT X__X) It probably isnt good to pick your eyebrows with but I dont use tweezers for that anyway so it doenst really matter !





<3 Cassandra

2 comments:

Nadine Natalin said...

i love those colors :) so pretty and very chic

Cassandra said...

Thank you! They are really easy to match with all different styles of make up:D

<3 Cassie