Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Neo Tokyo Samurai Black

It's finally time to show what I've bought! ^__^

Let's not waste another minute!


Rimmel
: Pink blush lipstick

MY OPINION:
I really like this baby pink lipstick! I think its a perfect colour and I don't feel like a "fjortis" a term for 14 year olds how use WAAAY to much make-up ;)



L'oréal Super liner in black, Maybelline Expression Eyebrow in 003 Brown & MaxFactor 2000 caolrie mascara.

MY OPINION:

I love the eyeliner this is the 3rd time I've been buying this (+ two of the dark brown one ;D), I've only used the eyebrow pencil a couple of times but I have to say it doesnt smudge nearly as much as the one from H&M that I've been using before. The mascara was not nearly as good as I remember it and doesnt give me the volum nor length that I want:(




MaxFactor Colour perfection Eyeshadow in 430 Shooting Star, Lumene Mineral Blush in 1 Winter Rose & Laura Key Duo Bronzing Powder.

MY OPINION:
I really like the eyeshadows, especially the pink one because it blends in really nice with my skin and gives a natrual look. The blush is REALLY pretty and so pigmented! Finally I find a pink blush that I really like! ^_______^ The bronzing duo on the other hand really is worthless (got it from a magazine but still..) it's SO pressed that it hard to swatch! The quality is also really bad, its in a really cheap plastic holder and the glue on the bottom of the product has already got loose so its jumping around in there ;P haha


Swatch: Eyeshadows, blush and over the brown thats where the bronzer is, but you cant see it thats how bad it is!





Depend False Lashes in No. 5 & Ardell waterproof Eyelash glue.

MY OPINION:
I absolute LOVE the lashes! They are really good quality and really gives me the rusult I want and it comes with a tiny bottle of black and one seethrough glue! The day after I used my first pair I went to buy another pair, luckily for me it was the last pair in the store! OoO hihi. I've only used the ardell glue one time and it feelt like one of the eyelashes was goin to fall of anytime after I put it on and in the evening it came of really easy which it good and bad.



MaxFactor Age renew foundation in 75 Golden & L'oréal true Match foundation in N5 Sand.

MY OPINION:
Don't even ask why I got an oldies foundation when I dont have wrincles yet xD And like that's not enough I got the wrong shade, its way to light so i'm planing on using it this winter because it covered up good and I think I can really like it even if its for oldies ;) hihi When I bought the true match one I was scared that it would be yet another one of those foundations that would fall off after a couple of hours since I have oily skin, but it was actually good, and I think I will start using it when I start to work for a more natruall look ^__^

Swaps: Age Renew & True match. You can see that the true match one is a little bit darker than the other one and you clearly see the different of the consistensies.




Thats all make up I bought. Now for the other things <3 2 Tops and a fur scarf to wear over my winter jacket and the cutest bow earrings ever! Everything is from H&M.





And last but not least HELLO KITTY!!

My new best friend and a hairbrush I wont use ;) hiihii <3



I've cut and coloured my hair as well! Pics of that tomorrow along with the false eyelashes on!


<3 Cassandra

No comments: